- 20 fresh strawberries
- (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 1 1/2 tablespoons confectioners’ sugar
- Add all ingredients to list
- Dice two strawberries and set aside. Cut the stems off of each of the remaining strawberries, forming a base for strawberries to stand on. Starting at the pointed ends and cutting most of the way, but not completely through the stem end, slice each strawberry into four wedges.
- Beat the cream cheese until fluffy; stir in the diced strawberries, walnuts, and powdered sugar. Spoon or pipe about a teaspoon of mix into each strawberry.
Gurjyote Singh Sethi, owner of GJ’s Authentic Indian Kitchen in Surrey, BC. Gurjyote has over 15 years’ experience in the hospitality Industry. He has been associated with leading hotels like the Hyatt Regency New Delhi, Marriott Welcome Hotel, Fusion (Multi cuisine food Joint) Self Owned, Crowne Plaza Gurgaon by (IHG), and Aman Resorts New Delhi, The Claridges Surajkund and Vivanta by Taj at Surajkund. Email: email@example.com