- Fish fillet 6
- Ginger cut into thin strips 1-inch piece
- Garlic crushed 6-8 cloves
- Green chillies seeded and chopped 2-3
- Pokchoy 1 bunch
- Sheredded Carrots 20 gms
- Green beans 5 strings
- Fresh bean sprouts for garnish
- Fresh green onions chopped for garnish
- Salt to taste
- Lemon juice 2 tablespoons
- Lemon cut into roundels 1
- Fresh coriander leaves 1/4 bunch
- Cut the fish fillets into big chunks. Place the fish pieces in a clay pot. Add ginger, garlic, green chillies and salt. Add lemon juice and mix. Add lemon roundels and half a cup of water.
- Put the lid on and bring it to a boil, reduce the heat and cook for about four minutes.
- Add all vegetables along with Chop coriander leaves with their stems and add it to the boiling fish. Cover once again and cook for one minute. Serve hot. Garnish with bean sprouts, and green onions.
Gurjyote Singh Sethi, owner of GJ’s Authentic Indian Kitchen in Surrey, BC. Gurjyote has over 15 years’ experience in the hospitality Industry. He has been associated with leading hotels like the Hyatt Regency New Delhi, Marriott Welcome Hotel, Fusion (Multi cuisine food Joint) Self Owned, Crowne Plaza Gurgaon by (IHG), and Aman Resorts New Delhi, The Claridges Surajkund and Vivanta by Taj at Surajkund. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org