Let’s Face it. If you are a small business owner you have to be a jack of all trades to keep your business afloat. With only 24 hours in a day, cramming business development, customer service, marketing, production, financials, and everything else into a single to-do list is a recipe for disaster (and a complete lack of sleep)
And to make it worse, if you have not been busy automating your business marketing, then chances are you have fallen behind all of your competitors.
Marketing automation is a key component of survival. Here are 6 reasons why;
- Improved Efficiency. The most obvious benefit of automation is that it results in increased efficiency. You will have more available time and resources when you use software automation tools to perform the majority of the work.
- Data Analytics. The mantra of the 21st century is to “work smarter, not harder”. This can only be done by using automation tools to track, monitor and analyze data so that you can discover insights about your customers and what they respond to. It is impossible to do this by yourself and data is vital.
- Your Competitors Will Pull Ahead. The fact of the matter is that if you refuse to automate and adapt to the new era, then you are going to be left behind. The benefits of automation are vast and you need to use these tools to stay afloat. On the other hand, if you automate early then you can harvest the rewards and pull ahead of your competitors instead of letting them pull ahead of you.
4. Reduces Labor Costs. If you use a machine to complete a task instead of an employee, then you will obviously benefit from the cost savings. This is just common sense. Like all technological movements, while some labor is displaced, it leads to a net increase in jobs and a better quality of life for everybody.
- Errors Minimized. While automation will obviously not remove all risks, it will certainly improve on human error for the vast majority of functions once configured correctly.
- Customer Service. Customer service is a very costly expense for most companies. But it is vital to any kind of success. Nothing will ruin a business more quickly than dissatisfied customers. Automated customer service bots do not get tired of queries or frustrated with customers.
Takeaways – With marketing automation, your business can better bring together marketing, sales, and customer service to create one seamless customer experience across your brand.
Is your business ready to embrace marketing automation? We are inbound marketing automation experts and we’d love to help you get started.
Bob Milliken is a master marketer specializing in helping businesses achieve outrageous levels of success. Bob can be reached by phone at 604.270.1730 or by email at