Mitsubishi Motors has launched a new program to certify pre-owned vehicles, bringing a new level of confidence and quality assurance to consumers seeking a pre-owned Mitsubishi car, crossover or sport utility vehicle.
The new Mitsubishi Motors’ Certified Pre-Owned (CPO) Program has begun rolling out across the country at participating Canadian dealerships. To ensure only the best Mitsubishi Motors vehicles are captured by the program, CPO-eligible vehicles endure a rigid screening process and the following standard features:
- Mitsubishi Motors-approved, 160-point vehicle inspection and reconditioning standards (the all-electric Mitsubishi i-MiEV receives a unique 126-point inspection);
- 12-month key (or key fob) replacement coverage;
- 10-day/1,500 km exchange privilege;
- CarProof™ vehicle history report;
- 90-day complimentary customer trial of SiriusXM® satellite radio on applicable models; and
- The most standard warranty coverage of any certified program in Canada.
A consumer benefit and competitive advantage of the Mitsubishi Motors CPO Program is the warranty option. With the best new-vehicle warranty anywhere, Mitsubishi Motors is allowing for optimum, transferable coverage to CPO customers who will also have the ability to extend the original five-year (100,000 km) comprehensive vehicle warranty by four years (or 80,000 km).
“Our pre-owned program is derived from the company’s key strength – an industry-leading warranty. It builds on the ‘Built Better, Backed Better’ qualities built into every Mitsubishi Motors vehicle,” said Tony Laframboise, vice president, Sales & Marketing, Mitsubishi Motor Sales of Canada.
“Our new Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle Program has the potential to offer up to a nine-year/180,000 km comprehensive vehicle warranty, in addition to the 10-year/160,000 standard powertrain warranty that distinguishes Mitsubishi Motors in the Canadian marketplace,” he added.
Mitsubishi Motors has partnered with pre-owned and finance and insurance specialists LGM Financial Services Inc. who will provide full administrative and sales support for the program.