- Mango Pulp 2 cups
- Cottage Cheese 2 cups
- Crust ½ centimeter cubes
- Digestive biscuits 8-10
- Butter unsalted 2 tablespoons
- Skimmed milk 1 cup
- Condensed milk ½ cup
- Corn starch 1 tablespoon
- Yogurt 1 ½cups
- Mango pulp 1 cup
- Sugar powdered ½ cup
- Crush biscuits to a coarse powder and put it into a bowl. Add butter and mix. Put this mixture at the base of a spring form pan (loose bottom pan) lined with greaseproof paper.
- Press the mixture lightly and place it in the refrigerator to set. Heat milk in a pan. Add condensed milk and mix. Dissolve corn starch in a little milk and add it to the hot milk. Cook stirring continuously till the mixture thickens. Set aside.
- Take hung yogurt in a bowl, add paneer and mix well
- Add mango pulp and milk mixture. Mix again. Add powdered sugar and blend with a hand blender.
- Pour this mixture into the prepared tin over the biscuit layer. Refrigerate for two to three hours.
- Chill until set. Remove from the spring form pan and cut into eight wedges with a sharp knife dipped in hot water. Serve chilled with sliced mango slices.
Gurjyote Singh Sethi, has over 16 years’ experience in the hospitality Industry. He has been associated with leading hotels like the Hyatt Regency New Delhi, Marriott Welcome Hotel, Fusion (Multi cuisine food Joint) Self Owned, Crowne Plaza Gurgaon by (IHG), and Aman Resorts New Delhi, The Claridges Surajkund and Vivanta by Taj at Surajkund. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.