- 500 g skinless fresh water fish
- 50 g Onion ( chopped)
- 50g mixed bell pepper ( chopped)
- 1 large potato
- 1 tbs corn starch
- olive oil
- 2 tablespoons mixed fresh green herbs (dill, chives)
- 200 ml mayonnaise
- Roughly chop the fish, then peel and grate the potato.
- Combine with the corn starch, onion pepper and herbs in a bowl, then season with sea salt and black pepper.
- Bring together with your hands and shape into flat patties, then leave to chill in the fridge.
- Heat oil in a heavy-based pan over a medium-high heat. Cook the fish cakes for 2 to 3 minutes on each side, until golden and crisp; remove to kitchen paper to drain.
- Pick, chop and stir the herbs through the mayo
- Serve with the fish cakes, lemon wedges.
Gurjyote Singh Sethi, has over 16 years’ experience in the hospitality Industry. He has been associated with leading hotels like the Hyatt Regency New Delhi, Marriott Welcome Hotel, Fusion (Multi cuisine food Joint) Self Owned, Crowne Plaza Gurgaon by (IHG), and Aman Resorts New Delhi, The Claridges Surajkund and Vivanta by Taj at Surajkund. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org