Many of you know about my lemon juice “special” already.
Scrub the lemon. Cut of the ends (that’s where most of the solates are that you don’t want)
Cut up the rest into a blender and fill with water. Whola! Real lemon juice – that is a lot more beneficial that anything you will buy in the store…
Lemons are loaded with nutrients, fiber, minerals, and anti-inflammatory compounds (great for arthritis, both osteo & rheumatoid).
But what if you add one thing to it? How about Himalayan salt! Full of minerals like magnesium, iron, copper and calcium and more. All the essential minerals you need.
What would be the effect on your body?
- Acts as an anti-histamine for allergy sufferers
- Aids in proper absorption of food & water
- Anti-oxidant plus – both lemons and the alkalizing minerals provide anti-oxidant activity
- Balances hormones – helping you sleep better
- Balances pH – both lemons and the salt create an alkalizing effect in the body
- Boosts you libido – vitamin C & the hormone balancers may be all that you need
- Fiber – helps control blood sugars
- Freshens your breath – great first thing in the morning, kills the bad bacteria
- Himalayan salt & lemon – work together to detox your cells
- Himalayan salt is great for skin issues like psoriasis & eczema
- Himalayan salt helps to reduce cellulite – salt & citrus are used in spas
- Hydration – an important key to excellent health
- Lemons are great for fighting inflammation
- Lemons are awesome for the heart
- Magnesium & Potassium in the salts – great for the heart & reducing blood pressure
- Magnesium & Vitamin C are know mood enhancers – great instead of pills
- Signals your liver to produce more bile – which helps with digestion
- Vitamin C – boosts your immune system
Here’s to your health!
For more information, contact: Dr Holly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright 2015 © Choices Unlimited for Health & Wellness
Disclaimer: This article is provided for general information only, and is not a substitute for the medical advice of your own doctor or other health care professional. Asian Journal is not responsible or liable for any diagnosis made by a reader. We are not liable for the contents of any external internet sites listed, nor does SW Media Group endorse any commercial product or service mentioned or advised on any of such sites. Always consult your own health care practitioner.