1 french baguette
- crumbled goat cheese
- 1 small butternut squash (Pumpkin)
- ½ tsp Cinnamon powder
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 cup pine nuts
- 1 Tbsp. minced fresh rosemary
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 cup. dried cranberries chopped
- Parsley sprigs for garnish
- Heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Slice baguette diagonally into 1/2-inch slices. Place slices on a baking tray.
- Peel and cut Squash into small (1 cm.) cubes.
- Toss squash with maple syrup to coat spread in a baking pan.
- Place both baking pans in pre-heated oven.
- As the bread gets toasted remove from oven.
- Stir squash and continue roasting until soft.
- Spread goat cheese onto toasted bread
- Heat 1 Tbsp. olive oil in a small pan
- Add chopped almonds, minced rosemary, and kosher salt; toast over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Combine roasted squash with toasted almonds and stir.
- Top each Crostini with 1 Tbsp. of the squash mixture.
- Sprinkle with chopped cranberries and chopped Sage.
Gurjyote Singh Sethi, Canadian Red Seal Chef with over 18 years of Culinary Experience, Currently operating Catering company GJ’S Kitchen in Surrey BC. He had been associated with leading hotels in India, The Hyatt Regency New Delhi, Marriott Welcome Hotel, Crown Plaza Gurgaon by (IHG), and Aman Resorts New Delhi, The Claridges Surajkund and Vivanta by Taj at Surajkund. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org