Influencer marketing is no longer a fringe marketing tool. I see an increasing level of people talking about Influencer Marketing and think it can no longer be ignored.
It’s fair to say Influencer Marketing has taken the online marketing world by storm. But, it’s not going to replace Social or Content Marketing, because it can’t exist without them.
If you’re new to IM and aren’t quite sure what that means, then you’ve come to the right place. Here are 6 solid reasons why you should consider influencer marketing as a core component of your marketing strategy.
- Let’s start with money & more profits: According to the majority of studies and research, influencer marketing is more profitable when compared to other business models. While the exact ROI and profits may vary (there are countless variations), the nature of the influencer marketing model is more direct with far less costs.
- Target audience and platform: Influencer marketing is targeted towards the audience of your choosing by you selecting an influencer and the appropriate social media platform that is already in your products and services niche. In this way the audience listening to the influencer is automatically going to be interested in your products and services, and will create well qualified leads.
- Cheaper to implement: By comparison, blogging and content marketing can take considerable time to implement and may be quite expensive in the long run. With influencer marketing you can observe the promotional cost per post and immediately start to build an effective working strategy.
- Organic marketing: Influencer marketing is far more natural and organic. By choosing an influencer from your niche, they will promote your products in a natural way during the course of their regular posts and videos. This is far superior to paid advertising campaigns or annoying ad popups which customers have come to detest and resist.
- Less effort involved: Simply find the right influencer(s), and you’re git-to-go. You do not need to enlist specialist services or advanced analytics as might be the case with other marketing techniques.
- Trust: People trust their influencers, otherwise why would they follow them? When trusted people promote your product or service, you are far more likely to get a qualified lead or a purchase.
The Take Away
At its most basic, influencer marketing is a hybrid of old and new marketing tools, merging celebrity endorsement and modern-day content-driven marketing campaigns.
If you are ready to consider Influencer Marketing in your marketing strategy and are not quite sure where to start – call us. We are marketing experts and can provide the help and direction to make it happen.
Bob Milliken is a master marketer specializing in helping businesses achieve outrageous levels of success. Bob can be reached by phone at 604.270.1730 or by email at email@example.com