Chocolate Zucchini Cupcakes
- 2 cups shredded zucchini
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- ¾ vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- ⅔ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- Chocolate Cream Cheese for Garnish
- 8 oz package cream cheese
- ½ cup unsalted butter, room temp
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Line 24 muffin cups with liners or spray with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together zucchini, eggs, sugar, oil, and vanilla. Add flour, cocoa powder, salt, and baking powder. Spoon the batter into the prepared pan filling them about half way.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool cupcakes on wire racks.
- To make the chocolate cream cheese frosting: In a large bowl beat, together the cream cheese and butter until creamy. Add powdered sugar, cocoa powder and salt and vanilla. Continue beating until smooth and whipped. Garnish cupcakes.
Gurjyote Singh Sethi, has over 16 years’ experience in the hospitality Industry. He has been associated with leading hotels like the Hyatt Regency New Delhi, Marriott Welcome Hotel, Fusion (Multi cuisine food Joint) Self Owned, Crowne Plaza Gurgaon by (IHG), and Aman Resorts New Delhi, The Claridges Surajkund and Vivanta by Taj at Surajkund. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.